Friday, October 11, 2013

August 2013

 
 
This was another great month.  Filled with swimming, beach days, concerts at Botanical and lots more.
 
Here we are at the Welk Splash Park





 
I am exhausted.  I think I will take a nap!


 
San Diego Zoo
 









 
Botanical by day




 
Dinner with Declan and Lexi!






 
Teacups at Sea World


 
We celebrated my birthday this year at Cruisin Grand in Escondido after a trip to Fillipis Pizza - my favorite!  This night was all about the kids dancing.  SO darn cute!











 
Beach Days!
 


 
Legoland with Anna and Amy!













 
Legoland is getting dressed up early this year for Halloween!


 
Botanical concert.  I think Ella loved the chips the most.






 
The last day of August was spent at the beach for a night time gathering.  Aunt Amanda went into labor after this and the sensational seven became the extraordinary eight!




 
Uncle Len caught a fish.  The kids were fascinated!






 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment