Wednesday, October 2, 2013

February 2013

 
 
February is always a great month because we get to celebrate Ella's birthday and its Valentines Day.  I was never big into Valentines day until we had the girls.  It is so much fun with kids and I love an excuse to dress them up!  This month we managed to get in some play dates and celebrate the months big events.  Here is our month! I should mention I did take some pics from Amanda's and Lindsay's blogs.  It goes without saying that Lindsay always has the best pictures and Amanda's got some good ones too.
 
 
Sea World is always a hit with the kiddos!
 




 
I think I annoyed Ella when I took this picture!  Seriously look at this kids face!  Lol
 
 
Ella's 2nd Birthday!  Wow my baby is 2!  It happens in a blink. Ella is this incredible mix of sweet and sassy and oh so much fun.  She makes me crazy but she makes me laugh and fills my heart with so much joy.  I love you baby girl!
 
Ella's birthday morning!  She got a kitchen.

 
I think she likes it!
 
 
Onto the celebrating.  We went to Playwerx to get in some cousin time and just have some fun
 

 
Birthday kisses from Quinn!
 

 
Aunt Lindsay was so awesome and took the girls to her house to play some more while I got ready for her party.  See what I mean these are great pictures!  The girls always have so much fun at the Herkert House!
 




 
Birthday Party!
 
This year we decided to have a family party. We did a Valentine Elmo theme.  We had a build it yourself pizza bar complete with heart shaped dough and an Elmo cake! Unfortunately Mike was working in Seattle so that is why he is missing from the pictures!






 
Party Shots!
 
 


 
Cake Time!



 
Happy Birthday Love!
 
 
Valentines Day
 
Like I said any excuse to dress these beauties up!

 
 Hair finally long enough for a pony tail!
 


 
Amy had a Valentines day party.  So much fun.  Here is most of the gang!
 





 

 
Since we haven't had enough treats I took the girls to Golden Spoon!  This was really my treat!





 
Here are my favorite pictures of the month.  Lindsay took some shots of me and the girls so we could document Ella being 2 but also as a mom we all know we never get pictures with our children so I couldn't pass up the opportunity.  They turned out so beautiful.  Lindsay never disappoints!
 














 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment