Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Starting Over ... Part 8 continued again!

 
 
December 2012
 
 
Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  I could go on for ever about how much fun Christmas is with kids but I think everyone knows that.  It is just the wonder and excitement in their eyes that makes it so amazing.
 
 
Christmas Eve morning we do breakfast with the Hargraves and exchange gifts.  I should have better pictures but this is all I got.
 





 
Santa Came





 
This I am throwing in because it just turned out so cute.  This is my Christmas card tree.  It was Amy's idea and I just love how it looked!
 
 
Christmas Morning!









 
Trying out her new skates!
 

 
Opening gifts at G-Moms and Grandpas!
 

 
I should have taken a picture of the front of Quinn's shirt which announced that she is going to be a big sister.
 
We ended December pretty mellow.  The girls spent New Years with Nonno and Grandma but we manged to get in one last play date at the Zoo.
 
 




 
Nonno and Grandma got the girls a new vehicle to ride at their house. 
 
 Happy New Year!
 
 
They had a party at Nonno's with some of their neighbors.  Mia lives next door and such a sweet girl and always willing to share with the girls.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment