Monday, June 13, 2011

May Highlights!

This month we celebrated Mothers Day and we went to the Wild Animal Park.  We had our first beach day of the season with Aunt Lindsay, Declan and Lexi.  We celebrated Zachary's first communion and Lily and I had a day at Legoland while Grandma watched Ella for me.  We also went and stayed with Nonno and Grandma for a couple days since Mike is still working out of town.  We had a great month and here are some pictures of our fun days!


Here is Ella in her Bumbo chair


Mike with the girls



Here we are at the Wild animal Park.  As you can see the girls were super happy to take this picture with me!


Here is a better one of just Lily and me.


Lily got her face painted for the first time.  She did so good and sat still while the lady painted this beautiful butterfly on her face.



Here are pictures from our beach day.  As you can see Ella and Lexi were super excited!



Here is Lily at Legoland.  She loves Bob the Builder.



Here are some pictues of the girls on the train at Irvine Park during a visit to Nonno and Grandma's house!






Nonno bought Lily a scooter during our visit!


Nonno teaching Lily how to ride it


 
Here is a picture of Emma and Lily dressed alike.  I had bought this dress for Emma for her birthday and loved it so much I had to go back and get one for Lily too.  Don't they look like they could be sisters.


Here is just a funny picture I have to add because it looks like Lily's dinosaur is going to bite our sweet Ella.



Getting a good picture of the girls is no easy task for me.  I know they aren't looking at the camera but I still think it's sweet.


Lily got her first pedicure this month.  No this is not something I will be allowing her to do often but I think she just needed some one on one time with me.  Here are her cute toes!


Lily loves to play on our living room sofa and Ella loves to watch her.  This of course is the type of sofa you buy before children and you say things like I will never let my child jump or play in the living room.  Oh the many things we say we will never do. 


Ella watching everything Lily does.









No comments:

Post a Comment