Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fun Days with Grandma!


The girls have had a great summer so far and have been having lots of fun on Monday's and Tuesdays with Grandam while I am away at work.  Ella has actually been sneaking in some alone time on Wednesdays with Grandma.  It is hard to leave these girls everyday but it is so much easier on the days when they get to be home and I know they are loving their time with Grandma. 


Ella is always happy.




Lily talking on the phone with Nonno!


Just hanging out


Playing on Grandmas bed.  This is one of Lily's favorite things to do.



I love this one of the two of them sitting in Lilys chair


Playing with my sister!  I hope these two realize what a treasure having a sister is. I have been blessed with 4 in my life. 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment