Monday, May 14, 2012

Ella's Birthday Party!

We had a ladybug theme for Ella's 1st birthday!  We had so much fun with a bouce house and a face painter.  Ella really enjoyed herself and so did Lily - we sure hope all our guests did too!  Happy Birthday my sweet Ella.  I can't believe you are already a year old - time is flying by.  You are such a joy and precious gift - we love you so very much!


 I got this idea from Pinterest!


Sweet Ella.  Lily wore this shirt with a different tut for her first birthday!




Here are the 3 girls!


Bounce House Fun!



Anna lives right next door and Lily and her are great friends.  They are too cute!


We had a face painter but all the girls wanted to be puppy dogs!




Getting ready for cake



I don't have a picture of it but right after this Ella put her hand on the candle.  She wasn't to happy.  Luckily the cake soothed her.




Did I mention Ella really loves cake!






No comments:

Post a Comment