Wednesday, May 23, 2012

March Highlights

This month it would appear my camera was broke because my lack of pictures should indicate it.  We actually took our first family road trip and you would think I would have captured it but no.  It actually was not that great of a trip.  It was wonderful to see Mikes Great Aunt Flora but the drive was tough.  We also got to be with the Hargrave girls for 4 days while Tara and Dave went to Steven's graduation from boot camp.  I have a couple pics from that trip.  Here is our month in pics!



Here the girls are with Gramma on the carousel.  Ella's first time - she loved it!




Swinging in Aunt Tara's backyard!



They have an awesome trampoline and as you can see the girls loved it!




I love this picture of Savannah and Ella!


Chandler is so good to Lily - they had the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment