Sunday, September 8, 2013

Starting Over

Here is the deal I suck.  I have taken a super long hiatus from blogging.  Not that I was that good at it to begin with but I want to be documenting all the fun things we do and have pictures of my beautiful girls.  They are growing up so fast.   So here is attempt number two.

What has been going on in the Abbott world.  I am staying home with the girls which is awesome and I love it.  Lily went to preschool last fall and loved it.  She mostly loved being line leader so as you can see she still loves to be in charge.  She is growing into a little girl and will be turning 5 in November.  A huge change which I am not sure I am ready for. She will be attending Pre K this fall at her preschool.  Ella is changing daily.  She makes me crazy but I am constantly laughing.  She is a bit crazy which I think comes from me but she is oh so much fun.  She loves playing with Lily and will copy anything she does.  She adores her.  She can also be her own person though which I love.  I am going to try and attempt a little bit of a highlight reel so you can see them over the past 18 months and then will start going strong again.  I hope.  Fingers crossed!!

Here is part one of the highlight reel!

April 2012
 
Here is Lily with her best friend Anna.  It is amazing how much they have grown.
 




Easter Morning!
 


 
Easter at Aunt Amanda's.  All our beautiful girls!
 

 
One of the best purchases we made in 2012 was a timeshare at the Welk resort.  It is our country club and the girls love it!
 



 
Declan and Lily.  They have the best time together.   

 
 
 
May 2012
 
Legoland with Anna and Amy


 

 
More Pool pictures!
 

 
 
 
 
A little love from her big sis
 



Hanging out with friends
 

 
 

 
Nonno and his girls
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment