Monday, September 16, 2013

Starting Over.... part 7!

 
November 2012
 
 
November always starts off great because Lily's birthday is on the 3rd.  This year we had a Hello Kitty party complete with a bounce house, pinata and a great birthday cake that Amy helped me make.  We all had a great time but I think Lily loved it the most.
 
Birthday Girl!
 
The Cake
 

 
Couldn't resist the giant balloon!
 

Bounce house fun!




 
Good food, family and friends is what make a great party!
 




 
Happy 4th Birthday my love!
 


 
Lily thinks all parties need to have a pinata! 
 

 
Candy Frenzy!
 
 
Present time!
 

 
Here are some shots of Lily the day she got to celebrate her birthday at school.  Love from her sister too!
 




 
One of Lily's favorite presents was this rain outfit from Aunt Tara.  Lily cant wait till it actually rains here. She did get an umbrella too but superstiton kept me from letting her open it in the house.
 


 
I have to admit my pictures are scarce this month.  We hosted Thanksgiving but do I have any pictures no.  I only have these that Amanda took of the kiddos at the end of the evening in their Christmas pajamas.  A tradition we love.  This is the official kickoff to celebrating Christmas!
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment