Thursday, September 12, 2013

Starting Over... Part 6 Continued!

 
 
October 2012 - Part Two!
 
 
October is just to busy of a month for one post and I had way to many pictures.  Here is the second half of the month that includes Legoland, the Aquarium, pumpkin patches, lunch dates with Lexi, frozen yogurt and more!
 
 
Legoland Aquarium all dressed up for Halloween!
 



 
Lily exploring.  I think this was the day with the Chocolate Chip Starfish!
 


 
Carousels are definitely a favorite.  We can"t pass them up
 


 
Afternoon Frozen Yogurt.  The girls don't really ask for this I instigate it because I love frozen yogurt.
 


 
A date with Lexi
 
First stop car wash
 



 
This is the girls playing and reading in Lily's bed
 


 
Nothing beats pictures of little ones eating
 

 
Here we are at Bates Nut Farm.  It is a great pumpkin patch with lots of animals and fun things for the kids to do.   






 
Here is Quinn, Lily and Ella.  It was tough trying to get some good shots.  Lollipops were required!
 




 
It was hot out there so popsicle's were also a necessity!
 

 
Lily had a Halloween party at her school.  Here are the treats I made.


 
The preschool let them dress up with their costumes over their clothes.  I didn't want her to mess up her costume so she wore an old one we had in the dress up box.
 


 
Children's museum in Escondido


 
Lily couldn't get enough of this wind tunnel
 


 
Since Daddy never gets to go to any of our fun play dates. We went to the local pumpkin patch at our mall.  Also because I totally forgot to get pumpkins at the real pumpkin patch! 




 
Lily loves to dress up and I think this is so darn cute!
 


 
Here we are at Legoland with Quinn.  October here can be one of our warmest months.  Hence why we went to the splash park!













 
Yeah Halloween.  I have to admit my pictures aren't that good but it must be documented.  This year Lily wanted to be Aerial from the little mermaid so we had Ella be a lobster.  I just couldn't resist!
 
Halloween at our house is a bit of a tradition - which I love.  All the kiddos come here for pizza and then we all go out to Trick or Treat. 














 


No comments:

Post a Comment