Thursday, July 28, 2011

My first movie!

Sunday July 17th Lily went to her fist movie - Winnie the Pooh!  It was so much fun and she really enjoyed herself.  Hey whats not to love a movie date with Mom, popcorn a sprite and M & M's.  Mike is not a big movie fan so this is the first of many movie dates to come!  I love having one on one time with the girls and I treasure these moments and lock them away in my memory.  I think she has my love of movies and if not I will just feed her more candy.  ( j/k)




In the lobby with her tickets!


In her seat with all her goodies!



After the show when we were walking down from our seats and Lily decided to start dancing to the music.  I tried to video it but it was to dark so here are some shots of our little dancer!





1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine Lily dancing down the isle! What a cutie!! LOVE her dress!!

    ReplyDelete