Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our sweet Ella!

Ella you will be 5 months tomorrow.  My sweet baby the time as always goes by to fast and you are growing up right before our eyes.  You finally decided to roll over yesterday and of course you did this for the first time while I was at work.  You were at Pam's (Lily and Ella's daycare).  I had just told you that morning not to roll over at Pam's because I wanted to be the first to see you do it.  I think you understood what I was saying and so the defiance begins. 


Don't you just love her facial expression!

 


Ella you are such a joyful child!



Here are 2 videos of her rolling over.  She wouldn't do it of course so I stopped and then I caught the tail end of it.  As you can see she gets frustrated easily.  I have no idea where she gets that from!



Here is where she finally did it!



No comments:

Post a Comment